ICC’s billing plans and payment options are customized to fit the unique needs of our customers. We offer multiple plans and have a variety of options for premium payment.
Flexible Payment Plans
Policyholders may choose the billing payment plan that best fits their business’s needs.
- 8.3/11 – 8.3% down & 11 monthly (ACH)
- 16.7/10 – 16.7% down and 10 monthly (ACH)
- 25/9 - 25% down & 9 monthly
- 25/3 - 25% down, 25% at 2 months, 5 months, and 8 months
- 40/30/30 - 40% down, 30% at 3 months and 6 months
- 9 months to 1 year*
- 40/30/30 - 40% down, 30% at 2 months and 4 months
- 6 months to 9 months*
- 60/40 - 60% down, 40% at 2 months
- Under 6 months*
- No installment payment plan available
- Special event policies require payment in full at time of binding
* All policies have a one-time payment option
Convenient Payment Options
Multiple payment options are available to provide policyholders with the flexibility to pay their way.
- Automatic Withdrawal (ACH) – pull from a checking/savings account
- Monthly installment billing fee of $2 if statement is mailed and payment is made by ACH
- Monthly fee is waived if statement is sent via email
- Self-service payment options using a checking/savings account or a credit/debit card*
- Make a payment on our website: www.ilcasco.com
- Pay through our mobile app: ICC2Go
- Use our Integrated Voice Response (IVR) system by dialing 855-729-2422 or (855) PAY-2-ICC
- *Credit/debit card fees apply:
- $15 per payment that is less than $500
- 2.5% per payment that is $500 or more
- Pay by check with a Billing Representative
- Dial 800-445-3726 and select Option 3
- Fee is $10 per payment
- Mail a payment to:
Illinois Casualty Company
PO Box 4208
Rock Island, IL 61204-4208
- Monthly installment billing fee of $7 per installment if paying by check
GO FEE FREE WITH ICC by signing up for automatic recurring payments and electronic statements sent via email.
- Convenience - ACH makes bill paying easy. Once the enrollment form is completed and returned, we will deduct the amount owed from the checking or savings account each due date.
- Security - Eliminates the potential risk of paper bills being delayed or lost.
- No late fees - Bills will automatically get paid on time. ACH can help avoid late fee charges or worse, having a policy cancelled due to non-payment of premium.
- Saves money - Eliminate the monthly installment billing fees.
Contact us at Billing@ilcasco.com or 309-793-1700 ext. 808 to SIGN UP TODAY!
Learn more about insuring your business with ICC by contacting an ICC agent today. The Find an Agent search on our homepage will help you locate an ICC agent in your area.