ICC has developed a competitive and comprehensive internship program. The program allows students the ability to gain hands-on professional work experience that is intended to apply the theory learned in school, into practice in the workplace. During the program, students will learn about ICC, work in their respective departments, and assist in daily work activities, which may include special projects. This experience will allow students to learn about the growing insurance industry, while being mentored by seasoned professionals in their desired field of study.
Since the inception of ICC’s Internship Program in 2010, more than 90% of our interns have been hired on as full-time employees following graduation.
Academic Requirements for Applicant
- Active, full-time undergraduate or graduate student (or part-time if they are completing their final semester of college)
- A junior, senior, or first-year graduate student with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
We offer flexible scheduling and Internship opportunities in the Spring, Summer, and Fall sessions. You may also contact our Human Resources department for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.